Don’t Miss Your Special St. Patrick’s Pot of Gold!
Tuesday March 17, 2020 at all ME/CU Locations
The early leprechaun gets the largest share of riches. The clock is ticking. Find out what’s coming so you don’t miss out on your share of the coin. Ask your local Me/CU employees for more information, stay connected with us on social media (facebook logo), or visit mecuokc.org. As the month progresses, we’ll be giving out clues. Follow the trail to the end of the rainbow and don’t miss your chance to see what’s in store.
2020 Pot of Gold Loan Sale Official Rules and Guidelines:
On Tuesday, March 17, 2020 Me/CU will have a one-day Pot of Gold loan sale. To save time you can get pre-approved starting Tuesday, March 3, 2020 and ending on Monday, March 16, 2020. On Tuesday, March 17, 2020 doors will open at 7 a.m. and you can get a secured consumer loan for as low as 2.99% APR** or an unsecured consumer loan for as low as 5.99% APR++. This is on a first come, first serve basis. You must get here before everyone else to get the best rate. See complete rules below for details.
- Come into any of our 3 metro Location’s (South walker, Downtown & North Memorial) or apply online at mecuokc.org between Tuesday March 3, 2020 and Monday March16, 2020 to get pre-approved. Approval is not guaranteed.
- Come into any of our 3 metro Location’s (South walker, Downtown & North Memorial) on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. with your pre-approval letter and amount approved for to secure your rate. This is a first come, first serve basis.
- Once your rate is secured you may schedule an appointment with a loan officer in the lobby that day for a later date.
- No further action is needed until you are ready to close your loan. Loans must be closed by Tuesday, April 7, 2020 to receive the Pot of Gold rate.
- To receive a Pot of Gold loan rate, loans must be $5,000.00 or over for secured and $1,000 or over for unsecured.
- Loans must be new to Me/CU (i.e. New Loan or Refinance from another institution).
- No current Me/CU loans will be refinanced.
- No real estate loans.
- No credit cards.
- No in-direct loans.
- Doors will open at 7 a.m.
- For the first tier of $500,000 in loans the loan rates will be 2.99% APR** for secured and 5.99% APR++ for unsecured. For the second tier of $500,000 in loans the loan rates will be 3.24% APR***for secured and 6.99% APR+++ for unsecured.
- If you don’t qualify, we reserve the right to refuse your loan request.
- Qualification is based on credit worthiness and amount of loan.
- This sale only goes towards secured loans 0-84 months and unsecured loans 0-36 months terms.
Out of Town Member Guidelines
- If you are a current member that can’t make it to Me/CU on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 you still have a chance to get a great loan rate. All the rules will be the same except for the rate tiers. View tiers below.
- Between Tuesday, March 3, 2020 and Monday, March 16, 2020 you can call in or apply online at mecuokc.org and get pre-approved.
- We are ONLY allotting $500,000 in loans to out of town members and the loan rates will be 3.24% APR**** for secured and 6.99% APR++++ for unsecured. This is a first come, first serve basis. Once the $500,000 is gone, the special rate will expire.
- To get pre-approved just contact a Me/CU loan officer and tell them “I am an out of town member that would like to get pre-approved for the loan sale.”
For any questions, please contact us at 405/813-5500
* Loan sale will last from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at any of our 3 metro Location’s (South walker, Downtown & North Memorial). Loan must be over $5,000.00 for special rate. No Real Estate Loans. No Credit Cards.